- Managing PPC campaigns, monitoring reports, and ROI.
- Writing SEO copy for the website.
- Measuring the performance of campaigns through web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
- Managing and updating social media platforms.
- Keeping up-to-date with trends in social media.
- Creating innovative content.
- Overseeing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Marketing or communications related degree.
- Proven working experience as an online marketing executive.
- Broad experience with SEO and PPC.
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Content and creative writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.