Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) – New Brunswick In-Demand Occupations
There are 9 Provinces targeted to candidates with OID-Basis (Occupation in demand – Basis) in a specific occupation, which is in-demand in that particular province. When this is the case, there is usually no need to hold a job offer in order to be eligible to the stream. However, only a few provinces have these kinds of streams, and sometimes there are other factors that would prohibit a candidate living and working outside of Canada from applying.
New Brunswick (NBPNP) has a stream, called NB Express Entry, that accepts applications from candidates without a job offer, but that must have French proficiency (at least CLB7) and score at least 67 points on the Express Entry self-assessment grid.
The in-demand occupations list is no longer published by the NBPNP. The following list presents the in-demand occupations before they stopped the publication:
- NOC 0013 – Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services
- NOC 0311 – Managers in health care
- NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
- NOC 1112 – Financial and investment analysts
- NOC 1121 – Human resources professionals
- NOC 1222 – Executive assistants
- NOC 1225 – Purchasing agents and officers
- NOC 1241 – Administrative assistants
- NOC 1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- NOC 2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
- NOC 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 2173 – Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- NOC 2281 – Computer network technician
- NOC 4214 – Early childhood educators and assistants
- NOC 5125 – Translators, terminologists and interpreters
- NOC 6211 – Retail sales supervisors
- NOC 6222 – Retail and wholesale buyers
- NOC 6322 – Cooks
Contact our Immigration Consultants for the guidance of the Right Immigration Program for you.